Placeholder
Monday, August 06, 2007
I never get tagged for memes. Never. It's probably because people who know me would figure I'd just ignore the tagging; I'm a bitch like that sometimes. But Dagny tagged me and I'm in between ruminations so I will go ahead and respond. But I won't tag anyone else because A) I'm lazy and B) everyone's probably already been tagged.

Eight Obscure Things About Me

1) When I was a young, naive, virginal college freshman, I declared that I would only sleep with 10 men over my lifetime. Luckily for me, things worked out with Kevin; if they hadn't I'd have been screwed because he was #10.

2) I spent a large amount of my life believing that I have blue eyes and am 5'7". Turns out my eyes are more on the gray side of blue-gray...and I'm only 5'6".

3) My hair has been literally every semi-natural color it could possibly be; from white blonde to raven black. I've been dying it since I was 18 years old and right now, I honestly have no idea what my natural color is.

4) I was a Girl Scout from the age of 8 to the age of 13; I quit right after receiving my Silver Star, which is the second highest award you can receive in Girl Scouts (kind of like the award right before the Eagle Scout award). I used to have a T-shirt that said "Girl Scout gone bad". I wish I could find another one like it.

5) I learned how to read sometime between the ages of 3 and 4, but I didn't learn to tie my shoes until I was almost 7. My brain has always worked better than my fingers.

6) I graduated 18th in a class of 350 when I graduated from high school. I am S-M-R-T smart.

7) Sign that Kevin and I were truly meant to be together: My mom got pregnant despite an IUD; his got pregnant despite being on the Pill. If I ever get pregnant (Kevin's had a vasectomy), I figure our baby will be some kind of oracle sent by the Universe.

8) From my father, I inherited a second toe that's longer than my first. From my mother, I inherited a right hand pinky finger that is shorter than my left hand pinky finger.


2 Comments:

Blogger elasticwaist said...

This is pretty close. :)

Blogger Dagny said...

Well THANK YOU Melinda! I will remember for the future that you are NOT to be tagged! Hey I can respect that! You've indulged me this once.

You know, you can actually use CafePress to make just one custom shirt. You could do it in Girl Scout colors.
Dagny

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer